We get results
What is App Development?
Add revolutionary technology to your apps and create an experience that make usage of even complex processes seamless using advanced automation & devices native features:
- Biometric authentication - Utilise modern fingerprint identification and facial recognition for a secure, intuitive user experience across the board.
- Payments - Secure payments through Google Pay and Apple Pay
- Device camera - Provide the ability to take a photo via users camera or choose an existing one from the photo album.
- Geolocation - Gather critical information about a user’s device tracking the current position of the device using GPS, along with altitude, heading, and speed information if available.
- File systems - Save and read documents, assets, and other content your users need to access via native file systems.
- Haptics - Add physical feedback through touch or vibration. features available on modern devices.
- Notifications - Schedule local notifications on the device or handle push notifications sent from a server.
- Faster delivery: The speed of software delivery is improved when security is integrated in the pipeline. Bugs are identified and fixed before deployment, allowing developers to focus on shipping features.
- Improved security posture: Security is a feature from the design phase onwards. A shared responsibility model ensures security is tightly integrated—from building, deploying, to securing production workloads.
- Reduced costs: Identifying vulnerabilities and bugs before deploying results in an exponential reduction in risk and operational cost.
- Enhancing the value of DevOps: Improving overall security posture as a culture of shared responsibility is created by the integration of security practices into DevOps.
- Improving security integration and pace: Cost and time of secure software delivery is reduced through eliminating the need to retrofit security controls post development.
- Enabling greater overall business success: Greater trust in the security of developed software and embracing new technologies enables enhanced revenue growth and expanded business offerings.